A short romantic comedy about a young man reconnecting with his past as he struggles to decide his future. Will an encounter with his childhood friends set him on the path to happiness?
- Finalist: The Gulfport Community Players 21st Summer One-Acts Competition, Gulfport, Florida. One of nine plays selected for production July 14-24, 2022.
- Finalist: The Naples Players (TNP) Readers Theatre 2021 One-Act Play Competition, Naples, Florida. One of six plays selected to receive a staged reading January 23, 2022.
Productions and Readings:
- Upcoming Productions:
- July 14-24, 2022: Gulfport Community Players 21st Annual Summer One-Acts, Gulfport, Florida
- July 15-17, 2022: Rhino Theatre’s Sixth Annual One-Acts Jamboree, Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
- January 23, 2022: Staged reading as part of The Naples Players Readers Theatre 2021 One-Act Play Competition, Naples, Florida.
- July 16, 2021: Virtual reading and playwright interview by Theatre Unmasked.